I thought you all would like to see what we do in our spare time. Here are a few pictures of Ezra being way too cute. I may be biased, but I think he is a complete stud! He is starting to get so much personality and getting so big. It seems like yesterday he was cuddling up on my chest...oh how I miss the cuddle days. Anyhow, ENJOY!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
A week with Ezra.
I thought you all would like to see what we do in our spare time. Here are a few pictures of Ezra being way too cute. I may be biased, but I think he is a complete stud! He is starting to get so much personality and getting so big. It seems like yesterday he was cuddling up on my chest...oh how I miss the cuddle days. Anyhow, ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Those pictures of Ez are super cute! I agree that it feels like yesterday that you were pregnant with him. They grow too fast! Looks like you guys have fun! :)
Ezzy IS a stud! Look at that smile!
he is totally cute. I am biased too, but I can see through that and say he is adorable.
Awe cute!!! The Dewey household just LOVES EZ-ie!!!
So, as I was skimming through these pics, and was looking at the second one from the top,I kept thinking that some of Uncle Nate's taste for "cute" sweaters had rubbed off on Ez (or his mom). But then I realized it was just a blanket. Guess Uncle Nate is still alone in his taste for "cute" sweaters. :)
Post a Comment