I got an email today about something a lot of people are doing in memory of President Gordon B. Hinckley. We're are reading the Book of Mormon in 97 days. I think that this is an awesome way to show him how much he is loved and missed. Remember all those challenges he gave us to read the Book of Mormon, well here is an opportunity to totally redeem ourselves. It started on Feb. 4th, but it is not to late to start. So lets all get a move on it!
Here is the website you can use to track your reading and the thousands of others doing it to.
http://www.hinckleychallenge.com
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good job Ricann! That is so awesome! I am going to have to look into it and try to do it. I am really good at reading everyday, just not for very long. But I agree that it is a great way to show our love and appreciation to him!
What a great idea! I'll have to check it out. Ezra is a stud, I love the pics of him in the wig, that's hilarious:-)
Post a Comment