The good, the bad, our family. Its our life. Dave, RicAnn, Ezra, Evey, and Baby boy.
That is so ridiculous! I can't stop laughing at how crazy ridiculous that picture is. My goodness!!!! ;)
true. so true.
So hilarious. So glad you don't actually know those cool people. Not sure I would be cool enough to associate.
Wow...& I thought I was cool when I wore 2 different colored socks {at the same time} opposite of each other. Man I miss you guys! SO glad you left me a comment cause I lost your website address. When will you guys be back?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so ridiculous! I can't stop laughing at how crazy ridiculous that picture is. My goodness!!!! ;)
true. so true.
So hilarious. So glad you don't actually know those cool people. Not sure I would be cool enough to associate.
Wow...& I thought I was cool when I wore 2 different colored socks {at the same time} opposite of each other. Man I miss you guys! SO glad you left me a comment cause I lost your website address. When will you guys be back?!
Post a Comment