Shoot dang, I love RicAnn. She is rad, no question about it, and we make a great team. I don't know if it is just because she is my wife, but I really love to correct her grammar and spelling (I know a lot of law school types do that to our S.O.'s, much to the their chagrin). She cleans up after me, does my laundry, and just generally keeps me from drowning in my own filth, and I review her blog posts for grammar and spelling. I wihs sh wood do th esame fr me. Anyway, if you are the type who is really annoyed with spelling errors, deal with it. RicAnn is too busy to address that underlined word in the blog post field because I am probably whining in the background because I can't find any brown socks.

P.S. I found my brown socks, they were in the sock drawer.
2 comments:
to be honest, i haven't really noticed the grammatical and spelling errors in ricann's blog posts...but maybe our being raised by the same parents disqualifies me somehow. (or maybe, by now, i'm just used to them--;) jk ricann-keep up the blogging-i love reading about you, dave & the swez.)
The reason you don't see them is because I review them at unreasonable hours--like this--and clean it up before anyone notices.
Post a Comment