Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh, the fun....

So we were taking Dave to school, enjoying eachothers company and all....and I hear "up, up, up, tuk." coming from the back. I turned around and Ez had his finger partially up his nose. I looked at Dave and said "oh I hope he didn't stick that up his nose." Sure enough Ez stuck a yogurt covered Craisen up his nose. Luckily Dave was able to slide it out. Ez seemed to be relieved. Oh the joys of motherhood :) I am sure this is just the first round of many to come.

3 comments:

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

HI!

I love your blog! And what fun stories you get to share. Im looking forward to those. I hope all is well and we need to get together soon!

Telia

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so funny! I have yet to have an up the nose experience with either of mine, but I am sure I will at one point or another! I love Ez, he is hilarious!
PS we miss you guys!

April said...

Wow that is so funny. Gavin hasn't done that yet. I am sure though that it won't be long. It is so good to be able to keep in touch. Oh by the way do have Val's email address. If so could you send it my way,that would be great.