Check out the writing on the door, I did a photoshop edit for the kiddies.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
More Urban Exploration
It's not often you can--or want--to visit America's 1st and 3rd most dangerous cities in the same week, but here in Ann Arbor we are 30 minutes away from each. For those of you not lucky enough to have been to the largest U.S. city with a one-syllable name, check out our pictures of Flint, Michigan:
A bit short on coming attractions.
I liked this mural of Dr. King and Malcolm X



Check out the writing on the door, I did a photoshop edit for the kiddies.
Check out the writing on the door, I did a photoshop edit for the kiddies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
how sad for flint. great photos.
Hey that side mirror looks a little familiar... it's famous now that it's in one of your pictures! Yippee Oh I found a bowl of Ez's in the backseat too, remind me at church and I'll get it to you. Love your pictures!!!
What compels you to "explore" such scary places? There's lots of cool stuff in Ann Arbor and you don't have to risk your life to do it! :)
Wow you are brave! That kind of stuff is so interesting. It makes me feel like I live in a little "suburban bubble". You be careful!
Post a Comment