Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nona's Cheesecake.

Many of you have been able to enjoy my mom's homemade cheesecake. And if you haven't you need to. I absolutely love it! I make it probably twice a month. About a week or so ago Ez really really wanted to help, I found no reason not to let him. So here it is Ez the lil' Chef. He did surprisingly well keeping it clean.

Helping Mom stir.

"Uh-oh, han." Ez hates having dirty hands.

Problem Solver-Lick it off...mmmm!

Stealing a few more licks :)

I can't believe you took my spoon!!!

3 comments:

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I love it! Bently ALWAYS wants to help me cook! That is so fun, and I want the recipe for the yummy cheescake, I love cheescake and don't have a good recipe!

kristi lou said...

how come I'VE never had mom's homemade cheesecake...i feel dejected. :(. seriously.k

RicAnn said...

Lou-
You've had mom's cheescake. You know the cake she has made me every year for my birthday for the last 15 years? Thats it.