The good, the bad, our family. Its our life. Dave, RicAnn, Ezra, Evey, and Baby boy.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Bunny!
Here is Ez loving the Easter Bunny! He kept going up to him and giving him "fi"-five. He would walk to me say "fi" then run to the Easter Bunny to give him five. He is way too cute! Thanks for the invite Deweys!Mommy, Ez, & Easter Bunny. "Fi!!" Kisses from Ryah...Muahh!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That thing would have scared the crap out of me if I was a little kid.
Okay so I'm a total slacker on checking your blog i guess. I've missed a ton! It looks like you had a wonderful Easter and got to spend lots of time with family and friends. Ez is to die for! You are going to be fighting the girls off with sticks when he gets older!
I'm so excited you'll be home so soon! Are you here all summer? We'll for sure have to have the kids play and let out their energy. Can't wait to see you!
That's so cute! Hunter was obsessed w/the Easter bunny too! And to answer your question...it's the Leapfrog Letter Factory. Since Hunter was sick he watched it like twice a day!
Hey ricann-i am glad we can stay in touch! i love the easter pics with the scary easter bunny (as Edi would put it). We introduced her to like four different ones and she did not like them at all. hope you have fun here in utah and even though you'll be booked with fam stuff if you come out here to salt lake to do something fun call us!! 801-386-3319! take care!
7 comments:
That thing would have scared the crap out of me if I was a little kid.
Okay so I'm a total slacker on checking your blog i guess. I've missed a ton! It looks like you had a wonderful Easter and got to spend lots of time with family and friends. Ez is to die for! You are going to be fighting the girls off with sticks when he gets older!
I'm so excited you'll be home so soon! Are you here all summer? We'll for sure have to have the kids play and let out their energy. Can't wait to see you!
That's so cute! Hunter was obsessed w/the Easter bunny too! And to answer your question...it's the Leapfrog Letter Factory. Since Hunter was sick he watched it like twice a day!
I love all the Easter pics! Ez is too cute! We need to hang out soon! I can't believe you are leaving in 3 weeks! Sad!
how cute is this! your family is adorable. I can't wait ti my girl can give "fi"'s haha
Hey ricann-i am glad we can stay in touch! i love the easter pics with the scary easter bunny (as Edi would put it). We introduced her to like four different ones and she did not like them at all. hope you have fun here in utah and even though you'll be booked with fam stuff if you come out here to salt lake to do something fun call us!! 801-386-3319! take care!
Post a Comment