The good, the bad, our family. Its our life. Dave, RicAnn, Ezra, Evey, and Baby boy.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Ez
These are just a few of my favorite pics of Ez taken recently. He is quite the character. He is starting to talk a ton. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I love this little man! (The gate is blocking off our office. He loves taking the envelopes out of the box.)
Fun to see your cute family. Thanks for the invites to the girly parties, so sad I couldn't make either one. For sure invite me again, it's bound to work sometime! Your blog is super fun...
If you haven't noticed, in the "When Daddy Gets Me Dressed" picture, both his legs were in one pant leg. He thought it was pretty funny when he tried to walk.
Poppy finally got the blog going at work. Now I have a real good excuse to ignore the snotty-nosed 4th graders consuming too much of my life (they do help pay the bills though). I like the music (especialmente los canciones en espanol)!
5 comments:
Fun to see your cute family. Thanks for the invites to the girly parties, so sad I couldn't make either one. For sure invite me again, it's bound to work sometime! Your blog is super fun...
If you haven't noticed, in the "When Daddy Gets Me Dressed" picture, both his legs were in one pant leg. He thought it was pretty funny when he tried to walk.
Those pictures are too cute! P.s. I love your yellow wall! Did you do that yourself?
Let Uncle Sam do the dressing of Z-money. He will be lookin fly in no time
Poppy finally got the blog going at work. Now I have a real good excuse to ignore the snotty-nosed 4th graders consuming too much of my life (they do help pay the bills though). I like the music (especialmente los canciones en espanol)!
Post a Comment