The good, the bad, our family. Its our life. Dave, RicAnn, Ezra, Evey, and Baby boy.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Ezzy's Easter Egg Hunt!
Ez absolutely loved looking for his eggs in his words "oot balls". But loved the treats inside even more. I think that he ate about 25 jelly beans. He thought he was in heaven. Holidays are even better when we get to see Ez light up to all the fun new things! HAPPY EASTER!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!! I love the pictures of Ez giving the bunny fi-fives!!! SO CUTE!! I can't wait until you guys are back here!!!
Looks fun! I have to say Brax has the exact same Childrens Place outfit. I love it, I even bought the little golfer hat. We must have good taste. Ez looks like a stud in it!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!! I love the pictures of Ez giving the bunny fi-fives!!! SO CUTE!! I can't wait until you guys are back here!!!
Looks fun! I have to say Brax has the exact same Childrens Place outfit. I love it, I even bought the little golfer hat. We must have good taste. Ez looks like a stud in it!
That is too funny! Ez has the hat to, he just wouldn't keep it on for the egg hunt. We for sure have good taste :)
Post a Comment