Sunday, March 30, 2008

Well Needed Fun!!!

After many long & cold hours locked up in the apartment we finally ventured out. Ez and I were able to go to the indoor swim park. Ez absolutely loved it! He thought he was such a big boy climbing up the stairs and going down the slides all by himself. Needless to say this was a well needed break. We can't wait for the warm weather to come and stay for a while!

9 comments:

HappyHulets said...

oh how fun, I wanna go! He is so big all by himself. Is this the one in Dundee, or where? Hope you are feeling better! See you soon!

Mandy said...

Hi hon! I was wondering when you were going to post the pics from the waterpark! I love them! They are so cute! I hope you are feeling better soon! Talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

Awww! That makes me CRAVE summer SO bad. Seriously! Ez looks like he had a lot of fun! Deklan has been begging me to take him swimming too. We might have to try out an indoor swimming pool. We'll see.
By the way, have I mentioned that I am SO excited that you guys are coming back soon!!!!!!!??????

Julie M. said...

I'm so jealous! I really want to go sometime, so let's go before you head home. By the way, where did you get that stellar green suit? :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Z-money is gonna love the Utah Summer and going down the giant slides with Uncle Sam.

kristi lou said...

The Swez is getting too big! It really isn't fair that we probably won't see him for 3 more months still.

Carrie said...

That looks so fun! I can't wait for summer. . .we'll have to take the kiddies to Bear Lake or the pool. Addi loves water too! I love your suit!

Becky said...

Hey girl! Those pix are so adorable. Ezra looks like he enjoyed himself so much. When do you guys take off for the summer?

Shannon Masayo said...

how freaking cute is this! I know what you mean about the warmer weather! i still haven't been able to take my girls anywhere because of rsv. it has been 5 months today!!! Ez is such a stud! Sometimes I am bummed that we are done having kids. I would like a boy.