Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Not Enough Time.
Well here it is 11:00pm and I am still up blogging. I should be getting some of my list done. And well I'm not. So why is my list so long and important right now you ask...We leave for Utah in less then 10 day! I know crazy. It seems like yesterday we booked our tickets. But now its crunch time. Dave is studying hard, he is ready for Ez and I to leave so he can have his "study zone." And Ez and I are enjoying the warm weather and dreading "the list." The last 24 hours have been a little off because our little man has an ear infection. Let's be honest no mom or dad get much done when their little ones just want to be held. I love when Ez just wants me to hold and comfort him. But as sad as this is he's going to have to take one for the team and help his mommy to get a packing! Just Kidding. I just need an excuse of why it's ok to put this all off. I hope to see all you Michiganders before I leave and you Utahans when we get there! Wish us luck, we'll need a lot of it to be ready in 10 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Whoa, you suck for leaving so soon :(
and sad poor ezzie! I hope he starts to feel better soon, Ryah and him need to get some play time in before you leave.
how long will you be here?
Ditto Angie! You totally suck for leaving at all! Hope Ez is feeling better--he missed such a great movie yesterday! If you need any help with "the list" let me know.
So do you leave thurs or fri? Sad. We come back Thurs...
I agree, you totally suck! :) But we still love you. The big question is, when do you come back!?
can't wait to see you on Tuesday, but if that doesn't work no biggie. My schedule consists of laying around and recuperating and that is about it. so let me know.
Hey RicAnn--
Have so much fun enjoying Utah! Lets get Ez and Estee together when you get back! It will be fun to see how much they have grown!! Keep blogging so I can keep in touch. :)
Janie
Hey there! I love finding old friends through blogs. Ok, you almost have a two year old child? Love his cute long hair. I still feel like a kid and now we have kids of our own.
Thanks for droppin by the blog, let's keep in touch!
Hi again. I am just trying to figure out why my lost post says it is only from Jon. Anyhow, it's really me.
Melissa:)
Post a Comment