Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Little Bows
Oh how I love little headband bows. Having a girl is a whole new ball game, which we love. Ez is always looking after his little sister. If fact he'll say "Mom Sis not dressed" if she isn't wearing a bow. What a good brother :) They are just too fun!

No worries there are more bow pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
What sweet pictures! I'm a bow fan too, I just have to say that I hate when babies wear bows bigger than their heads though (hopefully you don't have a bunch of those). : ) Her bow is just the right size and her outfit is darling!
Bows are the best! I also love little bracelets! She is such a cutie! I am so glad that she is feeling better.
Seriously, does she get any cuter??
XO
She is beautiful you guys! I was bawling reading your RSV story. How terrifying!!! I would be a wreck! I am so happy you are home now and she is healthy. I can't even imagine the feeling of helplessness. . .and those sleepless nights of wonder. You are so strong!
We love bows too. I am so happy that you and Evey are home again.
I am soooooooo sooooooo glad she is feeling better and she looks plumper too! She is growing!!!! It is a blast to have girls. Except when they start wanting to pick out their own clothes :) That is Clytie lately!
She's beautiful. I'm so glad she is feeling better.
so cute! She is getting so big and so adorable. I am also glad she is doing better.
She is so cute, and I am too a fan of bows on little girls. Post more, I would love to see more of this cute little girl. Miss you guys!
Oh RicAnn! I don't know how I missed it, but I just barely read your worst nightmare post! I was tearing up. That would absolutely kill me. I am so glad to know she is doing better now! I can't believe how awful RSV is!
I love hair bows!!! I never left home without one... Especially since my girls were bald!! They are so much fun!! The little necklaces and bracelets are fun too!
Post a Comment