Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dabe

I am no longer daddy or dad to Ezra. He now calls me Dabe. I guess he just hears RicAnn and other people call me by my name and decided to join in. I thought it was funny and cute for a week or so, but now I miss being daddy.

2 comments:

Kara and Mike Barber said...

That is pretty cute! I think every little kid does must go throught that. Little Evey is so cute. I want to come and see her when I get back in town. I hope everything is going well for you guys!

Brittany Cheever said...

T'Kiya is doing the same thing. We just correct her now and tell she can only call us mommy or daddy not Brittany and Seth. I was excited she could say my name! I call seth babe and she will call him babe. They are to funny, you never know what they are going to say.