Sunday, February 8, 2009

Evey at One week.

Our sweet Evey girl.

Dave took some pictures of his little girl. She officially has her Dad wrapped around her little finger.

15 comments:

ScottandMikell said...

She is so beautiful!! We can't wait to meet here. Congratulations! xoxoxo

ScottandMikell said...

I mean her:)

kristi lou said...

oh. She is a cutie. She definitely has ez's mouth and chin...whose eyes are those?
super sweetie.

Kattie said...

SOO beautiful, I cant beleive you have two babies:) it is so crazy to me how times change. Good luck with your last semester of law and good luck with 2 babies, you will be busy. CONGRATS

AngiDe said...

Such a cutie!!! Dave took a great shot of your beautiful little girl!

XO

Heidi said...

She is darling - Hayden was excited to see her yesterday, but said she was sleeping :) Hope she is sleeping good for you!

Brian and Lindsay said...

How adorable! Someday we will get Evey and Eva together to play! Have fun.

Liz said...

Ricann Hawkes?? I can't believe it! I haven't seen you since probably our junior year at CHS. Crazy how everything changes SO much! Your children are adorable! Congrats on little Evey! And good lucky to your hubby finishing school! What an amazing accomplishment!
Liz Minster (Roach)

Monica Polad said...

She is so adorable. I am so glad that everything went so well. Have fun with two. It is a lot of work but so much fun and so worth it!

The Opdahl's said...

Oh she is just perfect. Love the picture too. Nice job!

Shuman X Seven said...

She is precious!! Dad's get wrpped pretty early!! That is sweet!! Congrats again!

Bayles Clan said...

hey i know this is late but we have been out of internet! but congrats! she is beautiful! and i like the rundown of the delivery-that is the way to do it-bullet points! congrats again!

Blaine & Tessa said...

She is adorable! I am so happy for you guys! It has definitely been too long since we have seen each other, I really miss ya! But your family is so beautiful and growing so nicely! Congratulations!

Brittany said...

YEA! Congratulations!! She's finally here...:) hope you are handling being a mom of two well... i know how hard it is!! Good luck! And she is beautiful!

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations. I bet it is so nice having her out and being able to hold and dress her in little dresses. How fun. We are so happy for you and Dave.