Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

We stayed in Michigan this year for the holidays. It was different being away from family, but we had a lot of fun making our own traditions. Ez absolutely loves Christmas. I mean everything about it; the lights, the tree, the music, the nativity scene, the presents, and the treats. I think he'll be one sad little boy when we take the tree down. But here are a few pictures of our Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning. (We didn't do a very good job taking many pictures.)

On Christmas Eve we had some friends come over for dinner. We had Grandma's ham, real potatoes, veggies, salad, Mom's rolls, Wassail, and lots of yummy Christmas candy. After dinner we played some Wii. We got some serious Guitar Hero going, I think Jordan worked us all. But Ez for sure took it for the best snowboarder. I think he gets it from his Uncle Ben.

Christmas morning we opened presents and ate yummy ham and cheese croissants. After we headed up to Kalamazoo. We got to play with lots of toys, eats lots of food and hang out with some great company. All in all our Christmas was great!

Our table for Christmas Eve Dinner. (Dave set it all up.)

Ez wanted to play the real guitar while we played Guitar Hero.

Mike & Jordan rockin' out.

Kara totally tearin' it up on snow boarding.

Ez showing us how its really done. He is actually pretty good.

Opening Christmas Jammies.

Doesn't he look so excited?

Our first tree.

After Santa came.

Ez left out 2 cookies and 1 pistachio for Santa.

All lit up.

Ez and Dave at the work bench.

Where is Ez?

Ez working on a masterpiece.

Concentrating, he loves art.

Opening candy, Mmmm.

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

How fun!! He is the perfect age to just enjoy the whole Christmas deal... It only gets better!

Rach and Todd said...

Todd and I were just cracking up at the pistachio Ezra left for Santa..so generous.

Heidi said...

Way too cute. It was fun to have Ez tonight. Thanks for sticking around for some din din! I love the picture with Ez in all the Christmas morning mahem! totally camo. I had to look hard to find him!