Friday, December 19, 2008

Trip to Utah.

Well it has become tradition for Dave to send Ez and I away while he has his final exams at school. So this semester it worked out that the last 2 weeks my doctor would let me fly just happened to be over the 2 weeks Dave had finals.

The Hawks family at Jenson's Blessing.

Camdyn, Ezra, & Aimery watching a movie.

Ez with Santa. He has always loved the guy.

Ez with Lala enjoying a yummy cookie.

Ez at the Ogden Temple.

Ez decorating "chwimas cookies."

Ez chowing a "chwimas cookie."

Ez taking a swing at the pinata.

Ez getting some goods.

These are just a few of the fun things we got to do during our visit. Here are a few of the others (I didn't do so great taking pictures.)

*Ez got to go to "chuck e cheeses" with Lala & Popi.

*I got to a spa day with my Mom and sister Kristi.

*Ez got to go on "sleigh wides" with Pa.

*I got a lot of sewing done with my Mom. Thanks Again Mom!!!!
2 baby blankets
2 set of holiday tea towels
2 piece quilts (cut)

*Ez got to set up the "Chwimas train" at Lala & Popi's.

*I got make yummy Christmas candy with my Mom.

*We both got to enjoy dinner with Grandma Snowball.

*I got to enjoy the Jazz vs. Trailblazer game with my father-in-law. Thanks Jerry!!!!

*We both got to go to see the Salt Lake Temple lights. Which Ez absolutely love!

I mean honestly, could we have had a better 2 weeks? Thanks everyone who let us enjoy our time to visit. We can't wait to come again.

1 comment:

AngiDe said...

YAY!!! Glad it was a fun time! Glad that you are back in lil ol Ann Arbor... so that we can play!!

XO