Wednesday, December 3, 2008

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree...

Having Christmas with our little family here in Michigan has made us think of some of our own family traditions. We decided to cut down our own tree, needless to say it was a great adventure. Ez kept walking off while Dave and I tried looking for and cutting down a beautiful tree. But if a 2 year old gets lost in 8 acres of Christmas tree I think we'd have a problem. But all in all it was fun. Dave successfully tied the tree into a burrito on top of the truck. He then brought it home carried it up 3 flights of stairs and set it up in the stand and put lights on it all by himself. (I had to run a friend to the airport so I wasn't there to help.) That night we were able to drink hot chocolate with lots mallows and listen to Christmas music, while we decorated our little tree.



The tree burrito.

Pre-decorated family picture.

The first ornament.

The Star (or the bow).

Ez waiting for the lights to be turned on.

Completed tree family picture.

30 weeks pregnant.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's completely unfair for some one to look so gorgeous while preggo!!!
Your family is so adorable!
Your tree looks cute, I love it that you went and cut it down your selves! That's an awesome tradition!

Julie M. said...

Seriously, you look amazing! I love that last pic. And look how big Ezzy is! We miss you so! I hope you're feeling good and ready. Merry Christmas!

Brittany Cheever said...

You always look so cute pregnant! I look at the picture of us in the hospital together and I just want to cut me out you looked just as cute as before you don't even swell. I'm jealous lol I hope you guys have a merry christmas. Ez is so cute.

Shuman X Seven said...

Like the tree, but......You look so darling Ricann. I can not believe you have only 1.5 months to go. WOW!

anjie said...

BRRRR! I just saw the weather on the side of your blog.

The tree looks great. You look better! You should do a cute belly cast. How is the pregnancy?

Becky said...

I'm glad you didn't lose Ez at the tree farm! You are such a cute little pregnant lady!