Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I think the pictures speak for themselves.

The boys preparing themselves for the upcoming loss.

Dave's poker face.

Just the 2 of us.

The girls.


The Midnight kiss.

The bubbly.

Dave being Dave.

Thanks for the fun and entertainment Deweys and Fernstroms!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

7 comments:

AngiDe said...

dude that was a fun night!!! Is your husbands ego still alittle bruised from me beating him so badly at poker ;)
And I'm the one that looks prego in that picture... ugh!
Fun... good times!!

XO

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun night!!!
We stayed home with puking children and I was pretty sick too. :-(
No fun!!!
You look so cute RicAnn!!!

Janie said...

Looks like you guys had fun ringing the new year in! I can't tell what Dave is doing in the last picture, I just see fire and it looks like he is flying?

Abbigail said...

Fun! Wish we were there. Ryan was stressed out about his trip for interviews that we went to dinner by ourselves then he came home to pack. fun.
We have to get together. lunch tomorrow?

dbs said...

Looks like fun! When do you guys plan to be back in Utah??

janice said...

Happy New Year! Looks like you guys had fun. We were in Grace playing hand and foot till midnight.

Brittany said...

Ricann!! Happy new year and merry christmas! you guys are such an adorable family!! Ez is such a lil stud. (watch out girls.) And you look so good!! I can't believe baby girl will be here in the next few weeks. Keep posting!! and good luck with the delivery, hope all goes well. miss you guys.