Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The Real Deal.
After a few days of freakishly cold weather, Ez finally got to go outside and play in the beautiful white stuff. Dave was quite a trooper he took Ez and Sammy out to play. I couldn't fit into anything warm enough to venture out, so I got to watch from the window. But boy did they have fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
All the pics are so cute! Ez is too cute all bundled up! Love the indoor sledding pics too! So glad you guys came over for Christmas!
I am so glad you were able to see your family for the holidays, it must be so hard to be away from each other. The sledding pics of Ez are adorable. Hopefully we will get to see you on your next visit.
How cute. My kids love the snow. They love to eat it.
Post a Comment