What do you do when you have 4 day weekends? Mini vacations/road trips you say, well that is exactly what we did. But we did it in one day! I know what you're thinking...it's true we are crazy. But boy did we have fun! Ez was so excited to go see the "shawks, fushies, Nemo, and opatusies in Icago." Little did he know he was also going to be able to see "pancake fushies, sea dwagons, and water doggies (otters)." He still asks to go to "Icago" and see all the "fushies."
We only had a few hours to do our mini tour but we made the best of it. We went to Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field, Grant Park, and Lake Michigan. So I think all in all we had a successful trip. When we got home Ez cried because he wanted to go on a drive. What!!! Are you kidding, what 2 year old asks to go on drive after already being in the car for 8 hours that day. (It snowed so the drive was longer then we planned.) He is quite the traveler!
We only had a few hours to do our mini tour but we made the best of it. We went to Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field, Grant Park, and Lake Michigan. So I think all in all we had a successful trip. When we got home Ez cried because he wanted to go on a drive. What!!! Are you kidding, what 2 year old asks to go on drive after already being in the car for 8 hours that day. (It snowed so the drive was longer then we planned.) He is quite the traveler!




6 comments:
What a cute boy! I wish we got to see more of him growing up! We are so excited for you guys with the countdown on the new baby and graduation. Hope you guys had a great holiday. Are you coming back for Christmas?? We'll have to plan something if you do.
Dude, I didn't know that you guys went to Chicago?? Why didn't you tell me? =)
Glad to hear that you had fun and that Ez was good in the car.
xoxox
How Exciting! That sounds like a blast!
I need to travel more! What a good boy Ez is to ride in the car so nicely. Tag is not near as friendly when he is locked in his seat.
Chicago is such a fun place. Looks like you had fun!! We are missing Ann Arbor like crazy, enjoy it while you have it. And it looks like Baby #2 will arrive quickly, congrats!! Can't wait to see just how beautiful she is!
Hello my long lost friend!! I have been so out of touch, but have thought about you so much. Looks like you had a blast in Chicago. I LOVE Ez's long hair! It's to die for. And that chain link you made for your countdown is awesome!! Are you really having a baby in a couple of months?? Can't believe how fast that has gone. Miss you so much!!! Love,Ann
Post a Comment