Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not a Whole lot going on.


Its true, there hasn't been much going on around our house. But Ez loves taking a bath and coloring with his new cool bath crayons. This is the hair do Dave gave him, Ez thought it was pretty funny.

We'll have to get out and do something so we have something to blog about, sorry about the lameness. But for sure enjoy the picture.

10 comments:

Vance & Holly Marler said...

Dear Darla.....ha! I love this picture! It cracks me up!

Brian and Lindsay said...

I love doing that to Eva's hair. I can't wait till it will stand up that high!

So, when I am on Becky's blog and click to leave a response, it opens and says "Leave a Reply."
Under that there is a box that says "Name (required)" where you should write your own name.
Then there is a box that says "Mail (hidden) (required)." This is the box where your email address goes.
Then there is a box that says "Website" which is not required.
Then there should be a box that you type the anti-spam word into.
Next should be the big box for your comments.
Last there is the "Submit Comment" button.

Does it look different when you try it? Let me know if it doesn't work and I will ask Becky. :)

kristi lou said...

Aww, The Swez just gets cuter every day I swear.

Smith Family said...

What a cute picture! By the way Bradden and I have made our family blog private. If you would like an invite just email me at fdlsmith@gmail.com.

Shuman X Seven said...

AHHHH the calm days of toddlerhood!! Colton and Kenzie had those crayons too! A gift from Aunt Carrie. I didn't know they still made them...how fun!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

I LOVE the hair! We tried growing Bently's out but caved and cut it a few weeks ago. How's the pregnancy going?

AngiDe said...

Love the pic!!!

Brittany Cheever said...

I love his hair! It is getting long, Is Dave and Ez still growing their hair out?

ScottandMikell said...

Oh that's funny. I understand about the lameness. During the winter here it's not uncommon for Carter to take 2 or 3 baths a day. He loves to swim and it gives me time to at least clean the bathroom:) Miss ya! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not invited to either of your blogs!!!! Hello. Invite me!! ;-)
bri_burt@hotmail.com
Miss you!!!