Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

WoW, what a fun day we had! We started off Trick-or-Treating downtown Ann Arbor. Later that night we had 3 parties. We went and had hot dogs at the complex. Then ate some seriously awesome chili, then hit up some games. It was quite the night.

Ez had 2 saying he loved to say;
"Happy Halloween" he actually pronounces this really well.
"Trick or Tweat" he says this anytime he wants a treat now.

Paulie Bleeker & Juno

The Family.

Trick- or Treat!

Up high.

A "scawy dragon" and "buzz lightyear."

The back side.

The "roar" trying to climb a tree.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

14 comments:

kristi lou said...

Ha! What great costume ideas!!

Vance & Holly Marler said...

how much fun! I wish you...5 would have been her with us for halloween, but it looks like you had a blast! Your costumes are awesome! you look so cute!

Holly said...

Your hubby KIND OF looks like Paulie...nice costumes!

Monica Polad said...

You guys look adorable! What a busy night! It's sounds like a wonderful Halloween!

Brice said...

DELIGHTFUL costumes!

AngiDe said...

man, I don't have any pictures from downtown trick or treating! =(
Love Ezzies costume though!

xoxo

Brian and Lindsay said...

I love your costumes! Our cousin Shawn's wife, Margie, went as Juno, too. That is funny!!

Becky said...

LOVE the costumes! That is such a funny idea! I really really want Jere to be Nacho Libre someday! I would probably wet my pants from laughing so hard!!

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Hey RicAnn! It's been a long time. I'm so glad you found me! It's wonderful to see you and your adorable family

Janie said...

Ha! I love your costumes.

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Love it! The costumes rock!!!

Jami said...

I showed my hubby the pictures of the two of you in your costumes and I thought he was gonna pee his pants, lol we both loved em and thought they were way creative!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

You guys ROCK. Love it. Plus little Ez it about the cutest thing! I'm excited for you guys! Congrats!

Abbigail said...

cute. I am sad that we didn't get together for halloween. It has been ages since I last saw you. How are you? I will give you a call later. Your costumes are great. although, Dave is not nearly scrawny enough. ;)