Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged!

After having lots of nothing going on we now have lots of somethings. I've been tagged twice and we've had a pretty eventful last 2 weeks, so here it goes.

3 Joys-
*Ezra
*Spending time with family and friends
*Sleep

3 Fears-
*Heights/Cliffs
*Driving next to big trucks, I hate it.
*Disappointing loved ones.

3 Current Obsessions or Collections-
*Getting ready for the baby.
-Cleaning/organizing
-Having Ez getting rid of the binky
-Making sure we have everything.
*Making Lists (always on my list of things to do.)
*Christmas Shopping.

3 Surprising Facts-
*I love Fruity cereals, I could eat it for ever meal.
*I refuse to read the Twilight series (I hope none of you are offended. I love you all!)
*To be honest I can't think of any. So if you have any ideas let me know :)

I tag: Kristi M, Angie D, Shannon S, and Carrie H.

Tag #2
Answer each question with one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Here

2. Where is your significant other? Here

3. Your hair color? Black

4. Your mother? Giving

5. Your father? Hard working

6. Your favorite thing? Family

7. Your dream last night? Interupted

8. Your dream/goal? Eternity

9. The room you're in? Living

10. Your hobby? Photography

11. Your fear? Heights

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? House

13. Where were you last night? Shopping

14. What you're not? Shy

15. One of your wish-list items? GPS

16. Where you grew up? Utah

17. The last thing you did? Blogged

18. What are you wearing? Sweats

19. Your TV? Watching

20. Your pet? Energetic

21. Your computer? Always

22. Your mood? Tired

23. Missing someone? Always

24. Your car? Mountaineer

25. Something you're not wearing? Socks

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your summer? Moving

28. Love someone? Lots!

29. Your favorite color? Blue

30. When is the last time you laughed? Minutes

31. Last time you cried? Days

I tag Brandi H, Val A, Cara O, Jen H, and Heidi F.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh great - THANKS!!! We missed you tonight - see you tomorrow, well today I guess since it is 1:30 :)

Abbigail said...

Ditto on the twilight series. Although I read the first one years ago, it was a gift. It was entertaining, but not worth all this drama!

AngiDe said...

Seriously, I'm slightly offended by you not reading Twilight... but I think we can still be friends! ;)
Thanks for the tagg!!

xoxox