For those of you who don't know "The UP" is Michigander for Upper
Penninsula (the part of state not connected to the "mitten"). This last weekend we took a fun drive to the the UP. It was amazing! The colors were breath-taking, the pictures don't do it justice. We really stayed on the UP. Dave is very
adamant that the you only make it to the UP if you leave the mitten. We left Friday afternoon and came back late Saturday night, it was a long drive, but so worth it. And
Ez was a champ! He only complained once or twice. And a quick stop to run around helped a lot. Here are lots of pictures for you all to enjoy!

Dave at Lake Huron.
Ez playing in the sand at Lake Huron.


A secret message that washed up on shore :)

Our family portrait at Lake Huron.

The
Macinac Bridge. The bridge we took to get to the UP.

Us at the
Macinac Bridge.

Lake Huron. I love the contrast, such pretty colors!

My pregnant self at Lake Huron.

Lake Huron.


Family portrait, on a random dirt road we found.




A little island across from our hotel.


This is what we saw the whole drive, it was amazing!

14 comments:
Freak I am coming to the UP in 20 months....looks amazing. Sam
That is GORGEOUS! I'm so jealous! You look so cute pregnant, too! :)
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! That last pic is my favorite.. Love it!!!
So can I have your camera and your photography skills???
PS I tagged you!!
Miss ya!
I'm so jealous!! The leaves here weren't that great this year. . .bummer! You're looking so cute preggers and Ez is looking so grown up! Once baby gets here he'll seem even more grown up. . .enjoy him being your baby for the next little bit!
I love all the pics! That is so awesome you went up there! I love all the pics you took of Ez too! He's so cute!
UH! I want that tree! The red one!
so. amazing.
Awesome pictures! You guys are so cute! I'm with Carrie that the leaves weren't that great this year, but we did get snow yesterday...yuck!!!!!
Sweet pics!!! I wish we could have joined you guys. Glad to hear you had a great time up there!
Amazing pictures! And you're so cute pregnant!
Oh my.... we should have really connected. We got back Friday night. Blakes sister was here so we went up Wed, Thur and Friday. Not to the UP, but up North. So crazy. We really must coordinate some time! You got some awesome fall color shots!
You are such a cute little pregnant lady! NICE pictures...I want to come to the UP!
Beautiful pictures! I want to come visit! I tagged you!
lovely!
Post a Comment