We went to the Law Quad to do a little photo shoot with sir Ez. Needless to say he was very distracted by the "guirls," translation squirrels and huge tent in the middle. But I did get a few good ones. Here are a few of my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Oh, I have no words for that sweater and hat. He is just an adorable, studly, little man.
So adorable! I think the first two are my favorites :)
I can't believe how grown up he is! He is a doll! It looks like he had a blast! Great job with the pics.
RicAnn-he is so cute!!!
sweet pics ricann! cute lil' ez!
great pics, what a cutie!
So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. You are becoming quite the photographer!!
Well done! Did you edit the sides to make some of them softer??
cute. I love his haircut. so adorable.
These pictures are sooooo good. He is so cute! Great Job--the first one is my favorite.
Seriously a stud! What a cutie. Sorry just got your message! Normally we're totally up for that! Let's do it again!
Those are SO cute!!! You did a great job! Awww, that makes me miss you guys more!
By the way, I tagged you!!! :-)
Totally adorable! I love the hat! You did awesome!
Nice pictures! You are very talented (at taking pictures and your son is a cutie as well!) I'm glad I finally found your blog--and now we can keep in touch! Congrats on the upcoming baby!
Love the pics. Ez is adorable and you did a great job. I was sad to hear that you won't be back for Christmas:( We're super excited for you guys and little Clari sp?. I actually don't know how you'll spell it. Love you and miss you lots!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment