Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Break & Pumpkin Patch

Well, we haven't had too exciting of a fall break. We were supposed to go to Chicago but our little man Ez got sick with a viral infection. Just when Ez was getting over his fun junk our dog Sammy decided to get fleas!!! So 2 of our days were filled with de-fleaing our house and dog. So lets be honest, it wasn't all that great. But we did have one day left and we are going to make the best of it, so we headed to the pumpkin patch. Ez loved seeing the animals, riding on the tractor, eating donuts, and picking pumpkins! It was a well needed fun break.

We took lots of pictures to make up for the not so fun days, so there are lots of them, Enjoy!























6 comments:

janice said...

Love your pictures I'm not much of a writer but I love to take pictures.

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Love the pics! Good luck with the fleas!

AngiDe said...

Awe poor Ezzie! Love the cat pics! That is hilarious!
Man you wouldn't even think that we live in the same state, considering how often I have seen you :(
Hope things are back to normal at your place.... I guess I'll see you tomorrow huh? ;)

Rach and Todd said...

RicAnn - he is adorable! Hope you're feeling good!

Vance & Holly Marler said...

Ez is getting so big! i love halloween! what is ez going to dress up as? we really should plan some camping trips when you get home! we bought a fifth wheel this year so it will be great fun! :)

AngiDe said...

Dude, you rock! Thanks for entering the giveaway!

xoxoxo