I've been tagged twice! I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to respond. So this one is for you, Brandi & Holly.
The first tag is as follows:
List 6 of your quirks and tag 6 people at the end.
1- I love vacuuming! My vacuum lines are always straight and go the same direction. I know its pretty OCD but I love looking at an un walked on freashly vacuumed floor.
2- I am a chronic list maker. (Holly we should make lists together :)) I make lists of things I need to make lists about. And I love getting things crossed off my lists, I like it so much that I put things on it that I know I will get done like take a nap or shower or make dinner. Oh I love the feeling of achievement.
3- I HATE chicken fat. I will cut off any piece that even looks kind of fatty. Needless to say when I am done trimming the fat there is not much breast left.
4- Any baseball fans out there? Please don't hate me :) But I like the Red Sox and the Yankees. I've loved the Red Sox from day one, long before they broke the curse and everyone else liked them. And the Yankees are my second favorite, I love, love, love the Yankee Stadium so for some reason I just love the team :)
5- I can't resist a dare or some would say "no rocks." It's always been something I've done, and yes it has gotten me in to trouble at times. The thing is I really don't care what people think so weather it is singing in public or eating a huge glob of butter I am totally game. I hope all of you have had an experience with me and a fun dare :) if not prepare yourself.
6- And lastly my name. I love my name it is truly unique. I thought it was bad when I was growing up, nobody I mean nobody could pronounce it right. I always knew when my name was next on a list/role because of the long pause the teacher would make. Little did I know that I'd marry someone with an equally quirky last name. But I absolutely love my name!
6 people I tag: Anjie H., Kristi M., Monica P., Melissa B., Mandy T., & Lindsay.
Here it goes for tag #2:
8 TV shows I watch
1- The Office
2- The Hills
3- 17 kids and Counting
4- Survivor
5- Anything Dave will watch with me :)
6-?
7-?
8-?
8 Things that happened yesterday (well today because it was a little more happening).
1- Took Sammy to the groomers.
2- Made donuts.
3- Went to Sams Club.
4- Cleaned the house.
5- Wrestled with Ez.
6- Built a train with Ez.
7- Went to Target twice.
8- Planned Little School.
8 Favorite Places to eat.
1- California Pizza Kitchen
2- Qdoba
3- Panera
4- Chilies
5- Chipotle
6- Burger King (its a pregnancy craving).
7- Olive Garden
8- Javiers
8 Things I am looking forward to (no particular order).
1- Halloween!
2- Our Baby Girl!
3- Parents visiting!
4- A date with Dave!
5- Dave's Graduation!
6- Moving to Utah!
7- The Holidays!
8- Anything with my two men!
8 Things on my wish list.
1- A healthy baby girl.
2- A rockin' post baby body.
3-Be debt free!!!!!
4- A house.
5- Vacation anywhere tropical while childless.
6- Lots and lots of money.
7- Lasik for Dave.
8- A new pregnancy wardrobe.
8 People I tag
1- Brandi H.
2- Angie D.
3- Heather B.
4- Shay R.
5- Julie M.
6- Janie W.
7- Heidi F.
8- Holly A.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I haven't been on your blog for a while. The fall pics are adorable.. I love Autumn time. Funny, I like the vacumm lines too. I also can't eat chicken with any fat.....maybe it's genetic??? Carrie can't either. weird huh? Ez is so darling. He is getting so big. I also thought the message in the sand was quite romantic .....Way to go Dave. Hope to see you guys soon. I have to see your mom around Christmas time. Have a good one.
Oh...I am a closet Hills fan! Haven't watched it in a while though...
i love that we both are crazy list maskers! :)
Hey thanks for the tag. It will give me something to post about! ;)
I cant beleive you found my blog, i love finding people I havent seen or heard from in forever, I dont even remember the last time I saw you, I cant beleive your little boy is so big, I didnt even know you were married:) Time flies I guess, but now we can keep up! Your fami is adorable and it looks like you are a busy woman, Jay is considering law school, I am trying to be supportive:) anyway I will keep intouch.
Love,
Kattie
I am a crazy list maker too, I even started making them for Keith! He just laughs at me :) You crack me up! It makes me miss you guys even more when I remember how fun it is to be around the daredevil! Are you guys coming back for the holidays? We will have to all get together if you guys have time!
I love that you make lists of what list you need to make! Are you moving to Utah?
I just noticed you tagged me, someone else tagged me too I finally did it!
Post a Comment