Happy 4 Years to us!!! Its true Dave and I have been married for 4 years! It has gone by so fast. Maybe because it has been so eventful. Lets be honest, those of you who know us, know there is never a dull moment. Here are just a few highlights from the last 4 spectacular years.
*1 year of undergrad.
*3 months jobless.
*Got into Law School.
*Having our first little boy, Ezra.
*Sleepovers under the stars.
*Moved 5 states away from our stomping grounds.
*Lived in 2 apartments, lived with both parents, and grandma.
*Traveled coast to coast in one summer-by car.
*Found we our expecting baby #2- It's a Girl.
*Countless hours on mini road trips.
These are just a few of the things we've done together. I've had so much fun being married to my best friend. I truly couldn't ask for a better guy. Yes we have are downs and we don't have everything in common. But, we have lots of fun together and we can always make each other laugh. Dave I just want to say Thanks for giving me a life I couldn't have dreamed of and always being my rock :) You've been so supportive during the last 4 sick, emotional, and mood swinging months. I love you Babe!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy #4!! What a great month to get married. I won't tell you how mnay years I have been married--we'll just say longer than you!
Congrats and I hope you get to do something fun!
AWE specialness. I love how you have summed it up for us! Looks like a great four years and many more to come! Happy 4.
luv ya
FOUR YEARS!! I can't believe it has been that long, but I guess it makes sense. It is nice to see happy marriages!!
Post a Comment