Sunday, September 7, 2008

Like Father, Like Son.



Ez's love for music is definitely from his dad. The 2 of them will spend hours dancing, head banging, air guitaring, and singing. Its so fun to watch them dance around together. This is what I walked in on yesterday. I love that they love music so much.

6 comments:

AngiDe said...

He's a nautral born rocker!! Watch out for all those screaming girls! ;)

spaceyhawks said...

Oh he is just too adorable with that guitar!! Can't wait to see you guys again. Hope all is well for ya!

Vance & Holly Marler said...

ha ha funny! lol we will jump on the bandwagon in a couple of years! :) Yes this is number 3 for them. They weren't exactly planning on having another one this soon but they are happy to have him. He's a doll!

Julie M. said...

So yeah, we think Dave's missing something...the hair! :) You should find him a mini one!

Becky said...

Sooo cute! Can't wait til Ez hits it big!

Brian and Lindsay said...

RicAnn-I am so excited Becky found your blog! It has been too long since I've seen you. I think you were pregnant with your little boy the last time I saw you! Congrats on the baby girl on the way. Hope you're having fun in Michigan!! Lindsay