Sunday, September 21, 2008

Picking Berries.

Ez and I are always trying to find fun things to do outside. Last week we were able to go pick berries, and Ez absolutely loved it. It was all he could eat berries and all he could play in dirt.






6 comments:

Blaine & Tessa said...

That sounds like fun! He is getting so big! And we are very excited for you to add a little girl to your cute family!
Love and miss ya!

Zach said...

Hey Ricann, since Becky and Lindsay have left a comment, I guess I better. Congratulations on the new baby. Girls are a lot of fun. I have 3, so I should know.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun!
I wish it was sunny like that today!
It's yucky cloudy rainy day today! :-(
Miss you!

Mama Hawks said...

EZ is such a cute little boy. We haven't got to know him, but look forward to the time we can. Congrats on your upcoming baby. Keep us posted. We miss you.

kristi lou said...

great fun! i think your next outing should be taking pictures of fall leaves to post for your sis in az to see. I MISS FALL.

kristi lou said...

hey maybe you should SEND your sis in az some fall leaves. she told me she would really like that.

no pressure. :)