Saturday, August 30, 2008
It's A...
We had our first appointment with our new doctor. He is awesome! He was able to tell us what our sweet little baby is. So the results are in with %99.99 sure, it's a GIRL!!!! We are really excited to add this little one to our family. We only have 5 months to get ready and pick out a name. Let the fun begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
HOORAY!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy! Do you have names picked out yet?
Vance and i guessed right! Were so excited for you new addition! Can't wait to see you again!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you to have a little girl. I can't believe you were able to find out so early. My appointment isn't for 3 more weeks and I'm due the on Feb 4th. Crazy that we're so close. It will be fun. I'm glad things are going so well!
Congrats, that is so great!
That is so exciting! Yay!
Post a Comment