Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family Picnic









This year Dave has 4 day weekends. And the 3 of us can't get enough time together. We love going on adventures and playing outside. So on Saturday we went on a a picnic to the park. I think Ez and Sammy (our dog) loved it the most.

Fall is definetely around the corner and we can' t wait to do all the fun fall stuff, you know the good stuff: picking apples, caramel apples, leaves changing, hay rides, pumpkin picking, etc. I get so excited when I think of Ann Arbor Falls!

5 comments:

AngiDe said...

Nice Pics!!! What a fun time!

Lisa said...

You have such a cute family. I too LOVE fall time in AA.

Shuman X Seven said...

WOW! Ez looks so grown up in these pictures!!He is adorable. Nice photos. I love the autumn time too!

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Wow! I miss you guys so much! I feel like I have been on a different planet for a while :) I am so excited for you guys with the new baby!!!! Yay! you guys are so dang cute! I hope blogging will help us to stay in touch better! Luv ya tons!

Becky said...

That looks like County Farm Park! We should all get more outside time before we are confined indoors until next spring! :(