Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving with Nona & Pa visiting! We went over to the Fausett's (my cousin & her family). Aunt Darlene (my Dad's sister) was also in town. It was really nice to have all of us together. Ezra absolutely loves playing with his cousins. Clytie really takes good care of him, she even shared her pie with him.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm, Thanksgiving dinner... I am ready for another one already! Looks like Ez enjoyed the turkey!!! He is so stinking cute!
Hey, let us know when you are going to be down here for Christmas!

kristi lou said...

yum! yum! wish we all could have been there!

spaceyhawks said...

Hey thanks for adding me! So wanna know something super crazy, I was looking at the names of other bloggers on your site and noticed James Skousen, I went to Ricks college with him. He was dating my friend Chavah. So stinkin weird, and what a small world. Your pictures are adorable, I'm so glad I get to see them and will be able to get to know you better now!