Thursday, November 15, 2007

SURPRISE!!!!

Wow, who could ask for better grandparents?! I know Ez can't. Yesterday we got a big surprise package from Grandma & Grandpa Pacheco and needless to say Ezra and Dave love it! Its a giant (for Ez anyway) blow up jumper. Ez was so excited that he couldn't wait for us to finish blowing it up he just kept on climbing all over it. Since it has been put up he spends a good 60% of his time climbing in and out of it while giggling. Thanks for the new babysitter Mum & Pops! "We-woo (love you)" & "Din-doo (thank you)", Ezra.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey guys, I'm so glad you're bloggers too! It's such a good way to stay in touch. . .I'm so bad at everything else. Ezra is so big since I seen him last. He's such a cutie! I thought you were coming home?? We miss you, CarrieJed&Addi
We'll have to get the kids together if you're coming home for the holidays- let us know. . .oh our blog is carriemalmberg.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

SOOOOOOO stinkin' cute! When can Cade come over and play? Wait, then he'll want one... Let's get together soon!

ScottandMikell said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. What a cutie! We miss you guys! But we're lovin the pictures. XOXOXOXOXO

kristi lou said...

so fun! so big! so CUTE!