Sunday, November 4, 2007

New Camera

Well, after months of saving we finally got our new camera. We ended up getting a Nikon D80, and we got it for a way good deal. This is a new hobby both Dave and I wanted to get into
so we splurged. We both have been messing with it the last week to learn all the cool stuff that it can do.

After taking about 500 pictures these are some of our favorites. We hope you enjoy!

Ezra being super cute.

Father-Son bonding.

Dave's dream come true....2 hot wives

The Law School Library. This is where Dave goes to school.

West entry to the Law quad. You have to love the beauty of it all!

4 comments:

rupee40 said...

RicAnn, I am so glad you found our blog. It is so good to see you and Dave and Ez. He is such a handsome boy! It looks like you guys are doing great and having a lot of fun. We have been in Kentucky since June and we love it! Hope school is going well for Dave and being a mommy looks like it is great for you! This will be a great way to keep in touch!

Abbigail said...

i can't wait to see the new photos. I am glad you got a camera you love. We need to get together now I am back from NYC. I hope you had a great weekend.

Devin and Lynette Bird said...

I love these pictures, we'll have to have you take some pictures of us for Christmas cards that will be fun and they will actually be good this year. Hope to see you tonight for Grey's

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

The pictures of his school remind me of Harry Potter!