Wednesday, November 7, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

We had a great Halloween. Ezra was a Pirate and Dave was a 80's rocker and I was his woman. We went trick-or-treatin in the morning on Main street. Ezra caught on pretty quick that people were giving him candy and he wasn't about to complain. Later we had 2 parties hosted by 2 of many great friends we have out here, the Skousens and Deweys. Thanks so much for putting on such great celebrations. I hope everyone had as great of a holiday as we did!

Family

James, Dave, & Scott T. keeping it Rockin in the 80's

All the lil' ones, way too cute!

RicAnn, Dave, Scott, & Ang

This is the guy Dave cheats off of...I mean studies with.



Ez & Mom right after he took his first steps.
Captain Ez!

Capez and Butteryah

Trick-or-Treat

Rocker Dad & Capin' Ez




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are SOOO cute! Looks like you guys had fun! ez is the cutest little pirate I think I have ever seen!

Oh...The site counter is on http://www.sitemeter.com you can you just create one there and copy and paste the HTML.

We can't wait to see you guys for Christmas, when are you coming?

Mandy said...

I absolutely love the pics! By, the way, you are unbelievably photogenic, Ricann! Sick! Looks like the new camera is working out great! Hope you had fun at the outlets- so jealous that your husband actually wanted to go!

Anonymous said...

hey it looks like you are all having the time of your lives! im very happy for you i am counting down the days till you get to go sledding with uncle benny and cousin Taven .! it will be alot of fun. well much love and talk to you sooner than later :)

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

Looks like you guys are doing well out there! Lots of friends already! But who couldn't love you guys! Ezra is SO freaking cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! I'm jealous of your fun party!