I've been tagged twice, and I am sorry that it has taken me so long to post this. But here it goes, 7 random facts about me.
1- I put french fries on my McDonald cheese burgers. Only at McDonalds though. It doesn't taste right unless there are fries loaded on top.
2- I say "I'm all..." a lot. I say it way way too much! I have tried cutting back but it doesn't seem to help.
3- I can eat chips and salsa all day everyday. Dave makes me salsa at least 2 a week. He makes the best homemade salsa! In fact that is what I'm eating right now...YUMMY!
4- I am OCD. In the weirdest ways, my towels are always folded and lined up perfectly, when loading the dish washer spoons go in one holder, forks in one and knives in one, they don't mix. I count tiles on the floor or ceiling, anything.
5- I make math equations with any set of numbers. Addresses, phone numbers, time, license plates, anything. Example the clock says 2:24: 2x2=4 or 4-2=2. I do this with out even thinking about it. Dave sometimes says whats your equation for that address, and without even a second thought I spit it out. Weird, I know.
6- I can't keep a surprise. It's really hard for me to keep secrets, like what I give everyone for Christmas or Birthdays. When I found out I was pregnant I wanted to tell everyone right away. I am doing better, Dave's Christmas present is still a secret...Want to know what it is?
7- I love shopping! I can't get enough of it. It doesn't matter what or who it is for. I really could do it everyday. The one thing that makes me happier is when I find an awesome sale. Dave and I are quite the bargain shoppers. If you need tips let us know we love sharing the goodness.
I tag anyone who hasn't done this before. I love reading things like this, you learn so much about people. So go ahead and get a typing :)
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Finally! I laughed so hard reading that! You crack me up! The "I'm all.." reminds me of Heston, his is "I was like.." and he says it in front of everything!!! I am sure I do now too, because I am a copy cat! Anyway, we miss you!
EEZZZZZRRRRAAAAAAAA get ready for the greatest snow on earth !!!! time to play see ya soon
I love the bit about the towels. Your towels always look so soft and perfect when I am your place. I even thought about buying some new ones after seeing yours!
Post a Comment