This week Ezra and I went on a carriage ride with some friends. They had lots of fun, I think Ezra's favorite part was the "gcoo-kee"(cookie) and the "doggy" (the horse or any kind of animal with 4 legs.) We love doing fun things with our friends. It is so nice to be able to hang out with other moms who love to get out and do stuff with their lil' ones. Ez really enjoys playing with other kids.
We had so much fun on the carriage ride that we decided to take Dave the next day. Ez was just as excited to see the "doggy" as he was the day before. In fact when we got there we had to wait in line and when the carriage left it broke his little heart. We made it all better with a green sprinkled sugar "gcoo-kee." We can't wait until Nona & Pa are here to go on all sorts of fun adventures with us!
We had so much fun on the carriage ride that we decided to take Dave the next day. Ez was just as excited to see the "doggy" as he was the day before. In fact when we got there we had to wait in line and when the carriage left it broke his little heart. We made it all better with a green sprinkled sugar "gcoo-kee." We can't wait until Nona & Pa are here to go on all sorts of fun adventures with us!






4 comments:
loved the hat on ezra the second time you went! So cute! I also love the photo of him with Dave. What handsome boys. Thanks for inviting us! I have some photos I need to put up from that.
are you feeling any betteR?
Ricann,
That is seriously so CUTE! I absolutely love that little hat on Ez! I am substituting right now and I kept laughing at loud because it is seriously so cute! I was laughing so much that the kids wanted to see what I was laughing at, so they came over and all started giggling and "awww, how cute" Anyway, I love it!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!! ADORABLE PICS! I'm so bummed I missed out on the fun! So glad you are feeling better! Let's get together soon!
the swez is cuter than ever! can't wait to see him in about 6 weeks!
Post a Comment