Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!
We had a really fun Halloween week. But I did a horrible job of getting pictures. So these are sadly the only ones we got. We started the weekend with Trick-or-Treating at Dave's office. The kids got more candy then you could imagine. All the offices had a huge bucket of yummy treats to choose from. So we came home with quite the load, I'm talking easily 5 lbs. After that the kiddos went to Nona & Pa's to spend the night while Dave and I had a sweet Adults only party. It was lots of fun with lots of great costumes. (which I didn't get any pictures of.) But it was fun to hang and not worry about the kids.

Saturday the fun continued. Dave got the house ready for the trick-or-treaters. He put dry ice in our river/pond and set up the sound system so that there was spooky sounds coming from all the windows. Dave even had the mic out so he could do some custom sounding. We were even lucky enough to have Nona & Pa come out to enjoy some homemade chili and cornbread. Unfortunately because it was raining so hard Dave and Ezra only went to a few houses. But I think Ezra enjoyed watching the kids come to our door even more. He was way excited to help hand out the candy and he never forgot to give them the option of 1 or 2 treats.

Sunday we got to go enjoy the Haunted patio with the Pacheco/Snowball clan. Its always a spooky time. Evey's favorite part was the dancing skeleton. She kept coaxing to go out by it. And as always there is always amazing food! I think Ezra's favorite part was scaring Curtis. All in All it was a fantastic weekend.

Evey the Black Kitty.
The back end of our super cute Black Cat. She had the meow down pat.
Ezra took being Scary very Seriously. He wouldn't even smile for a picture.

Curtis & Ghostly Ezra

No comments: