Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Baby Girl

I am supposed to be having this little boy any day now. And we are so excited to have him come to our family. Ezra talks about him all the time. Always asking questions to get an idea of what he is going to be like. He is very interested in what he'll look and act like. Evey is just as excited as a 21 month old can be. She is always rubbing my belly and trying to show it to everyone. She loves to feel him move. In fact she frequently pushes on my belly to see if he'll move for her. When he does she giggles. Really its too cute!

Yesterday I was getting ready to put Evey down for her nap and she was just so snugly. She fell asleep in my arms. I was just loving on her. I can't believe that we are having another baby. Evey is still my sweet, snugly baby girl. I couldn't put her down, I just sat there and cuddled my baby. I got teary eyed thinking about the many things she's going to miss out on. I know I am going to miss snuggling her as much as I do now. I hope that I give her all the attention that she needs when the "little brother" gets here. To be honest I am really nervous to have 3 kids. I really want to give all 3 of them everything they need and deserve. Just a little scared that I won't find the right balance. Well wish me luck. In couple of weeks I am going to be a Mom to a 4 year old and 2 babies.

3 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Good luck! I'm sure you will be a great mom of 3. I find myself feeling the same way with my baby. Kevin is 16 months old and in just 7 weeks he won't be my only baby any more. I am singing him to sleep a lot more just because I know soon I won't be able to spend all this one on one time with him. It's bittersweet!

Natalie said...

Good Luck!!! I've been thinking about you...knowing we were due just about the same time! And both with baby #3! It will be so crazy / busy, especially for the first little while, but so fun to have the kiddos so close in age to each other!! Hope all goes well with the labor/delivery. I'll be thinking/praying for ya! Love ya,
Natalie

Smith Family said...

Good luck! :)