Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

The first snow fall has come! At our casa we LOVE the snow. The first thing Ezra asked at 7:45 this morning was if he could go make snow angels. Ok so really the first question was "Can I get out my Christmas clothes and go play in the snow?" Dave told him, "We don't wear Christmas clothes we wear swimming suits." About 5 mins later Ezra came dressed in his swim suit. It was too funny! He was excited to play. After about 20 minutes of wrangling the kids up they were out the door ready to play.


Evey didn't last much longer than 10 minutes. She came to snuggle with Baby and Mom.






If you look close you can see that Evey shared her "B" with the "na ma"

3 comments:

Candice Sorensen said...

Hey Spickann I love the snowmans hair that is great also is that your dad I have not seen him forever! We are coming down for thanksgiving I will have to give you a call what are your digits? Talk to you soon!
Candice

Brooke said...

hey RicAnn its Brooke Watts from Village on the Parkway. Ya know the good ol days:) I came across your blog randomly. Looks like you are doing well. Your children are adorable! It's fun to be able to stay in touch with people you normally wouldn't. Hope your doing well with that newborn. I have one little boy and I'm scared to have another so good for you with three. My blog is wattsgoindowns.blogspot.com if you want to check me out

Abbigail said...

You are so lucky to have snow that packs so well. Our snow is so fluffy it is impossible to make a snowman. Ezra is so funny. His swimming suit?