Thursday, June 25, 2009

Evey's Blessing




We waited until we got back to Utah to Bless Lil' Evey. We had a small get together at our home and did it there. Evey wore the same dress that I wore when I was blessed. It was nice to have family and friends there in support of our little sweety girl.

12 comments:

kristi lou said...

she's so sweet. my sentimental side is totally jealous that you were able to bless her in the same dress you were blessed in! precious.

Lisa said...

She looks beautiful! Hope you guys are doing great!

HappyHulets said...

She looks beautiful! Wish we could have been there!

Abbigail said...

so awesome. She is getting so big and even more lovely. Freya was blessed in my dress too. I thought it was really cool my Mom saved it. Maybe it will go on down the line?

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

She looks darling! I'm sad we weren't there though!

Becky said...

Awwwww! She is too adorable, and still smiling! She's such a good baby!

Janie said...

I think she might be the cutest baby ever! What a doll. To top it off she is the sweetest baby ever too. Do you just wonder why your so lucky?

Shawn, Megan, Cambree & Carson said...

She is such ANGEL RicAnn!! So sweet =)

Mandy said...

She looks so adorable! Miss you guys so much!

Smith Family said...

She is adorable, that is neat that she was able to wear the same dress you were blessed in!

Naomi said...

Precious pictures! What a happy baby!

Andrea Weaver said...

Oh RicAnn....she has gotten even cuter!!! Those pictures are adorable. What ever happened to us meeting up??