Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Law Quad

We went to the Law Quad to say our final goodbyes. It will be the last time in a very long time that our little family will be there all together.




Thanks Becky!

5 comments:

AngiDe said...

Awe, those are cute! I'm sad that I wasn't able to take them! But Becky did a great job. I love the one from behind.
Sure do miss you guys already.... Ryah asked to go play with Ezzie today.... sadly I ahd to tell her she couldn't :(
Hope your doing well! Miss you guys!

XO

Abbigail said...

Those are adorable. Too cute. Becky did a great job. We are in UTah now and I am so tired.... too much moving and traveling. Hope your transition is going well.

Becky said...

Disclaimer: Becky Freeman is not a professional and wishes she knew her way around RicAnn's (and her own) camera. The one of you guys walking away is making me teary-eyed! :( Put up the cute Evey pix, too!
Are you and Abbi getting together out there? Hope the settling in is going smoothly!

Big Bad Brett said...

Great family pictures! Brax keeps asking...like today when we were on our way to the park he said, "are Ezzie and Evey going to be there?" Bummer I had to once again explain to him they don't live in Michigan anymore. A moment of silence, "oh yeah, that's sad Mom!" Miss you guys, hope the move-in went smooth.
Jen-n-fam

Janie said...

I can't believe I am just seeing these now! They turned out so cute!