What cute pictures, RicAnn. It makes me excited for my little boy. We won't be able to come to the reunion this year. We are in CA and the baby is due June 25 so it will be too soon to make the drive...if he's even here by then! I wish we could be there. We'll have to next year for sure. I hope your move goes well and good luck with your next big adventures! Congrats on finishing law school, that is great!
5 comments:
those are so cute. the last is my favorite too. We are going to miss you like crazy.
Ez is so cute! Please don't move! You can stay here for as long as you like!
Awwww, these are so cute! Estee is missing Ez already :(
What cute pictures, RicAnn. It makes me excited for my little boy. We won't be able to come to the reunion this year. We are in CA and the baby is due June 25 so it will be too soon to make the drive...if he's even here by then! I wish we could be there. We'll have to next year for sure. I hope your move goes well and good luck with your next big adventures! Congrats on finishing law school, that is great!
Are you back in Utah now?
Post a Comment