Monday, July 13, 2009

Way Too Long...

I know that it has been way too long since our last post. I plan on posting/commenting more frequently. Here are a few pictures of what has been going on the last month, Enjoy!










*Dave is currently studying for the Bar Exam. I think that sums up his last month and the next 2 weeks.

*RicAnn is currently a single mom (while Dave studies) trying to get everything settled into the new place.

*Ezra is offically potty trained! Meaning he goes by himself without help and wakes up to go. He loves his new playroom and backyard. But more importantly he loves being close to his Grandparents!

*Evey is now rolling, sitting, and eating cereal. She loves to play with her brother. He is the only one who can really get her laughing.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

What an awesome picture of your mom and Evey! Miss you guys here! Looks like your summer is going great!

Abbigail said...

hooray! So happy to hear from you. I was thinking about you today and wondering how you are. I am getting a new phone tomorrow so I will actually be able to call! The kids are so sweet. Evey is getting so big, she reminds me a bit of Kitty when she was a baby. That sweet grin is too much. I miss you all terribly. Good luck to Dave on the bar exam.

Julie M. said...

Hey! Evey is SO cute! Hooray for Ez, good job buddy! We miss ya lots and hopefully can see you in Aug!!

Natalie said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast Evey has grown up!! I love the picture of her with your mom. Looks like you guys have had some good times!

Brian and Lindsay said...

Your kids are so cute! It was fun to see you all at the reunion in Logan. Good luck to Dave!

kristi lou said...

We sure miss you guys...just looking at those pic Gib said, "Wanna go Ezzy house." :( Me too kid. me too.

Becky said...

Yay! You posted! It looks like you're having a great time, especially surrounded by family. Good job Ez on the potty training! That's always a big deal! Miss you all!

Big Bad Brett said...

Wow. Sure do miss you guys. She is getting so big! I guess less than a week now till you can reintroduce her to Dave. Good luck on the bar bud!

spaceyhawks said...

What great pictures!!! I had a great time the other night. Maybe we can do dinner (the four of us) when we get back from our trip!