Ezra is the best big brother. Here he is introducing his cars to his little sister. I walked into the room and Ez was saying, "Evey this is Mater an this is Whitening McQueen." I asked him what he was doing. He responded in the sweetest Ez voice "I'm sharing my cars with baby sister." Oh man, these 2 are going to have lots of fun together.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Don't you just love to watch your kids trying to interact with each other. I love it. It always melts my heart.
That is, when they aren't fighting! HAHA
So cute, I love how Ezra says Whitening instead of Lightning McQueen. Glad he knows about sharing already too. Thanks for checking out my blog!
That is seriously so sweet!
aww man...sweet mr.ez
anderson's comment: "mom, he has RED!"
awww... that reminded me of when Colton and Kenzie were little.... so sweet!!
I can't believe how big Evey is getting. She's sweet. I can't wait for you guys to come back to Utah.
Too cute!! Reminds me of Benson and Claire! It's fun to see the big brother taking care of the little sister!
What a good big brother!! Your kids are cute!
love her to watch him sucking mycok then me bumfuck him
Post a Comment