The good, the bad, our family. Its our life. Dave, RicAnn, Ezra, Evey, and Baby boy.
How pretty... Kristi is talented! I love the picture of her smiling... that is adorable!
So cute! Did you take these pics? They are awesome?
I was waiting for when you were going to post these pics! They turned out so cute!!! Love it!XO
oooohhh!! she is so adorable! don't you love having a girl and dressing her up!!? she is so sweet.
I love the pics! The tutu is precious and so is she!
I've got to have a girl one of these days :) She is a doll!!! That tutu is the cutest thing imaginable. We need to talk. I miss you!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How pretty... Kristi is talented! I love the picture of her smiling... that is adorable!
So cute! Did you take these pics? They are awesome?
I was waiting for when you were going to post these pics! They turned out so cute!!! Love it!
XO
oooohhh!! she is so adorable! don't you love having a girl and dressing her up!!? she is so sweet.
I love the pics! The tutu is precious and so is she!
I've got to have a girl one of these days :) She is a doll!!! That tutu is the cutest thing imaginable. We need to talk. I miss you!!
Post a Comment