Monday, April 6, 2009

Chicago

This last weekend we went to Chicago with our good friends the Hulets.
We had loads of fun!

*We ate Chicago-style stuffed pizza.
*Saw the Cloud Gate Sculpture (the Bean).
*Enjoyed a few 2 Year old temper tantrums.
*Enjoyed the gorgeous buildings.
*Played at Millennium Park.
*Saw Buckingham Fountain.
*Ticked off the Hotel staff.
*Toured the Natural History Museum.
*Walked the Magnificent Mile.
*Saw some MTV reality TV stars.
*Played at the Navy Pier.

Here are some pictures, ok lots of pictures. Enjoy!



Mmmm....Let's Eat!

Waiting for Chicago Pizza.

Dave & Ez playing under the Bean.

Our cute little family @ the Bean.

Just Playing.

Wandering around.

Dave playing with the kids.

Ez throwing grass. Its his new game. He says, "Wanna piece of grass?" and then throws it.

Ez at Millennium Park.

Buckingham Fountain.

The whole clan.

Evey was there to.
She slept most the time so we only got a few pictures of her cuteness.

Dave trying be brave.
He is scared to death of Warthogs.

The T-Rex.

Natural History Museum.
I can't count how many times Ez walked up and down the stairs.

The sky line.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW! I am so jealous! That is so funny! Heston and I were just talking about how our next trip is going to be Chicago to try all of the great food, especially deep dish pizza!!!
Anyway, we are planning on going next summer since this year is already planned. Except we aren't as brave as you and we are planning on taking a NO KIDS trip! ;-))
It looks like you guys had fun!

Monica Polad said...

Chicago looks amazing! I would be scared of warthogs too!

AngiDe said...

Looks like a fun trip! I like the pic of Evey asleep with the beautiful backdrop!

XO

Abbigail said...

So cute. I am impressed you guys were able to get out and do all of that with four kids! When I was in Chicago a few weeks ago I was alone with just friends. It was nice, I love that city.

Mandy said...

So fun! Looks like you guys had a great time! Love all the pics! Miss you guys tons!