The weather has been so nice the last 2 days. I am talking great numbers like 58 and 70!!! Yes it is true it got up to 70 today. Well don't you for one minute think we didn't take advantage of it. We spent lots of time outside. Ez ran around lots and loved the nature walk we went on. He got to see and touch his first snake. I don't know who was more excited about it Dave or Ez. It is so fun to see their "firsts." Being a parent is beyond the best. While we were walking Ez carried around a furry caterpillar. He kept talking to it saying things like; "does that tickle?" "You a butterfly," and "Don't be scared." What a cute boy.





7 comments:
Snakes huh? Good thing he found that when he wasn't playing with Ryah ;)
Hope he starts to feel better soon so that we can get together and play again!
XO
Hasn't the weather been awesome! I hope it doesn't get cold again, but I am not keeping my hopes up. I would love to come see you and Evey, I will give you a call soon!
Yeah! I'm glad you guys are finally getting a chance to thaw.
ew! i hate that it is on his face! gives me the hebie jebies! ha ha he is so cute though and i'm so glad that he loves creepy crawlies! it's been warm here too for the past week! love it!
Okay....I didn't know you had a little girl.....she's adorable!!! Ez is getting SOOOOO big. What a fun adventure, just wait until Ez brings one of those little creatures home!
Hey, I found you on Vance & Holly's blog. I'm adding you to ours so we can keep in touch. You're kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Ez is! He's huge! Evey is adorable!
Cute, Cute, Cute! I miss you guys and cant wait to see those cute kids! So excited to see you guys in a few months! Hope everything is going great!
Post a Comment